SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz® Sewing Notions:Liquid Stitch™Fray Check™Dritz® Iron-on Letters: Monogram Flock
- 11x14" frame
- 11x14" burlap
- 10" ribbon
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Iron & pressing surface
- Basic sewing supplies
- Dry erase marker
1. Remove the contents of the frame, and apply Liquid Stitch to the board in the back of the frame.
2. Position the board face down on the burlap to adhere. Cut off the excess burlap and apply Fray Check to the edges. Allow to dry.
3. To create the bow, fold the ribbon in half lengthwise. With a needle and thread, tack the two sides together 1-1/2" from the center fold. Separate the two sides and flatten the loop that was just created. This will make the loops and streamers of the bow. Wrap a small piece of ribbon around the middle and glue. Allow to dry.
4. Gently peel the iron-on letters from the felt backing, and position on the burlap with the adhesive side down. Press with the iron for approximately 30-45 seconds. Do not move the iron when applying.
5. Glue the ribbon to the burlap. Allow to dry and reassemble the frame.
6. Use a dry erase marker on the glass.