1. Remove the contents of the frame, and apply Liquid Stitch to the board in the back of the frame.
2. Position the board face down on the burlap to adhere. Cut off the excess burlap and apply Fray Check to the edges. Allow to dry.
3. To create the bow, fold the ribbon in half lengthwise. With a needle and thread, tack the two sides together 1-1/2" from the center fold. Separate the two sides and flatten the loop that was just created. This will make the loops and streamers of the bow. Wrap a small piece of ribbon around the middle and glue. Allow to dry.
4. Gently peel the iron-on letters from the felt backing, and position on the burlap with the adhesive side down. Press with the iron for approximately 30-45 seconds. Do not move the iron when applying.
5. Glue the ribbon to the burlap. Allow to dry and reassemble the frame.
6. Use a dry erase marker on the glass.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>