SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System®
- Fiskars® Fuse Design Set
- Fiskars® Fuse Expansion Pack
- MicroTip Easy Action Scissors
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
- Pinking shears 9
- Pre-made white card
- Scrapbook or other decorative paper
- Wide ribbon
- Therm-O-Web Super Stik
- Therm-O-Web 3-D Adhesive Foam Squares
1. Begin with a pre-made blank card. Cut a piece of pattern paper for the front of the card so it is 1/4" smaller than the front of the card on each side. (Example- Premade card front is 5-1/2" x 4 1/4". Pattern paper is 5" x 3-3/4".)
2. Adhere the pattern paper piece to the center of the card front.
3. Tie a bow with 24" of 2" wide ribbon around the card front. Tie the ribbon in a knot on the front of the card, slightly toward the left edge. Trim the ends of the ribbon as desired with pinking shears.
4. Use the Fuse Creativity System™ to create the Merry Christmas embellishment. Place adhesive foam squares on the back of the die cut.
5. Adhere the embellishment to the front of the card, overlapping the ribbon.