Merry Christmas Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:Fuse Creativity System Starter SetMedium Design Set – MirrorMedium Expansion Pack – MirrorIntricate Shape Punch – Mum’s the WordCorner rounder punch
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Kraft gift bag
- Red glitter cardstock
- Kraft, red & green cardstock sheets
- Green/white striped ribbon
- Jingle bells, string
- Foam adhesive
- Red stamping ink
1. Punch 3 red and 2 green flower shapes. Adhere them vertically, in alternating fashion, along the right edge of the front of the bag.
2. Secure a strip of green/white striped ribbon in the center of the row of flowers.
3. Run a piece of kraft cardstock through the Fiskars® Creativity System with the Mirror die and red-inked “Merry Christmas” letterpress plate. Mount it on a piece of red glitter cardstock that is slightly larger than the die-cut. Corner-round the corners. Punch a small hole on one end of the tag.
4. Hang the tag and two jingle bells on the bag handle with a piece of string. Tie a green/white striped ribbon on the handle.