1. On 22” of double string tiger tail, string one 1mm metal bead followed by 1 crimp bead and about 1/2" of French wire.
2. Thread the double wire through the crimp beads slowly bring the French wire through the loop and crimp. Cut the excess wire.
3. On double wire, string 2A, then B. Split the wire in two separate directions. Begin stringing 2A and string on the other wire 2A then 1C (sliders).
4. String 2A, on each side then string D, metal square sliders.
5. String 2A, on each side then string C Aqua Acrylic slider.
6. Repeat previous pattern for desired length.
7. String 2A, on each side then put the two strings together then string 1B Aqua glass, 1A and the center slider E by using the top loop. Continuing stringing for other side, working clock ways.
8. String 1mm metal beads, 1 crimp bead and about 1/2" of French wire.
9. Thread the double string through loop, crimp bead and the metal bead. Pull the wire until all the beads lay perfectly without being too tight. Crimp and cut the excess wire.
10. Attach clasp.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.