SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 metal planter
- Styrofoam® to fill container
- 3 green/burgundy sedum picks, 5"
- 4 assorted sedum stems, 11"
- 3 assorted succulent cactus, 6"
- 1 green echeveria, 7-1/2"
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun/glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Fill container to rim with Styrofoam®.
2. Trim succulents.
3. Starting with larger succulents, push into Styrofoam to make indentation. Create arrangement as desired. Hot glue stems into Styrofoam until desired look achieved.