Practice stamping before beginning project.
1. Tape blank to surface of bench block. Tape should be placed just below center of blank for center placement of stamp.
2. Start stamping in the center of the blank. Work outward to the left and right. When stamping words with an even number of letters, start to the left and right of the center, working outward. Mark letter placement on the tape with a marker or pencil.
3. Grasp stamp firmly, the printed side faces you. Hold stamp flush to the top of the blank so all surfaces are in contact. Keep fingers down and away from the top of the stamp.
4. Use the brass stamping hammer to hit the stamp dead center with one swift strike. Don’t stamp more than once to avoid skipped or ghost impressions.
5. Continue stamping and spacing out letters evenly.
6. Use a permanent marker or acrylic paint to give stamped areas definition. Press the marker into the stamped areas or dab the paint on with a cotton swab. Use a paper towel or a soft cloth to remove the ink or paint from the surface.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>