Metallic Embroidery Hoop Chandelier
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" embroidery hoop
- 9" embroidery hoop
- Silver floral
- Clear fishing line
- Pearl white craft paint
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Floral wire cutter
1. Paint all four pieces of the two embroidery hoop sizes and allow to dry.
2. Trim floral from stems and cut three 4’ pieces of clear fishing line.
3. Assemble – Put each hoop back together and tighten slightly. String fishing line through both hoops leaving 2’ of line out the top 12" hoop, 1’ between hoops, and 1’ hanging below the bottom 9" hoop. Tighten hoops and tie top three lines in a knot at top.
4. Hang the hoops so to embellish them, but make sure to level both hoops by adjusting them on the fishing line before beginning.
5. Adhere the floral to the hoops with hot glue. Allow to cool and then tie them on with clear fishing line.
6. Hang chandelier on hook from the ceiling. (Tip: If chandelier shifts, pinch three top lines together and secure with a clear connector just below the hook.)