SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jar
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi Surface Paint (Metallic) – Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi Surface Paint (Satin) – Vanilla Bean
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
3. Using a pouncer, apply Metallic Gold paint in an up and down dabbing motion, a technique that works well on smooth surfaces like glass. Allow to dry.
4. Fill inside bottle with Vanilla Bean; swish paint around to coat entire inside of jar. Turn jar upside down to drain excess paint. Allow to dry.