Metallic Lace Bridal Clutch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity/MD Champagne trims: 1 yd Metallic Venice Lace Trim 1/2 yd Scalloped Embroidered Mesh Trim 1/2 yd Sequin Chain Trim
- Satin clutch purse
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut two pieces of lace the length of the front of the clutch, plus a little extra on each end.
- Position one piece of lace at the top of the clutch with the scalloped edge pointing up. Glue in place, tucking under the edges slightly & hiding them in the clutch frame or side seams.
- Position the other piece of lace at the bottom of the clutch with the scalloped edge pointing down. Glue in place, tucking under the edges slightly & hiding them in the side seams.
- Cut the embroidered mesh the length of the front of the clutch plus a little extra on each end.
- Position embroidered mesh so that it slightly overlaps each of the straight edges of the lace. Glue in place.
- Cut sequin chain segments to fit in the oval shapes in the center of the embroidered mesh. Center segments will be 7 sequins long, but the sides may be shorter, depending where the edge of the mesh ends.
- Hot glue segments in place.