Metallic Mason Jar Mantel Display
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® Metallic spray paint:Silver MetallicGold MetallicCopper Metallic
- Pint Size Mason® Jars
- 3/8" silver metallic ribbon
- Glue dots
- Small pine trees, pine cones, or other decorative winter items
1. Clean jars and let dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a light coat of Krylon® Premium Metallic spray paint in Copper Metallic to two of the Mason® jars. Repeat, spraying on light coats, until jars are completely covered, allowing time to dry in between coats.
3. Following instructions above, spray paint the last mason jars with Gold and Silver Metallic spray paint.
4. Allow to dry 24 hours
5. Add silver ribbon around the neck of each jar using glue dots.
6. Stuff the jars with paper and insert pine trees or other decorative winter items.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
OUT OF STOCK
- Champagne Nouveau