SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Satin) – Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Metallic) – Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
Metallic Ombre Jar
1. Using a pouncer, paint Metallic Gold from the bottom of a jar upwards approximately 3/4. Allow to dry.
2. When dry, pounce Florentine Gold over Metallic Gold using a lighter touch at the top.
1. To create a more unified collection, paint metal lids one color. Sample lids were painted with Sterling. Apply multiple coats if needed.
If desired, add a stencil design to jar lid.