Metallic Star T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® products:All-Purpose Ink™ -- Metallic Platinum & Metallic Bright CopperInk Sweeper™
- Black T-shirt
- Freezer paper
- Scissors or craft knife
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Prewash the T-shirt.
2. Draw or trace a star onto a piece of freezer paper. Cut the star out with scissors or a craft knife to create a stencil, leaving extra paper around the design to prevent accidentally inking in unintended areas.
3. With the shiny side down, iron the stencil onto the desired area of the shirt.
4. Pour a small amount of each color of All-Purpose Ink™ onto a palette or other work surface. Using an Ink Sweeper™, apply ink by dabbing over the stencil. Be sure to pull in toward the center of your design to avoid ink slipping under the edges of your stencil.
5. Pull the stencil off. Let the ink dry, iron the design for about 2 minutes to heat set. Wait 48 hours before washing.