SupplieS & ToolS:
Cousin Jewelry Basic jewelry-making supplies:
4mm Bicone Swirl Fuchsia beads
Acrylic Purple Teardrops
6mm Rondelle Copper beads
Copper earring wires
Copper beading wire
Copper crimp tubes
Copper round toggle ends
White seed beads
1. Attach an earring wire to the loop of the round toggle end.
2. Cut one 4" length and one 5" length of beading wire.
3. Using crimp tubes, attach the wires to the round toggle.
4. Thread the fol owing sequence onto the 4" wire: seed bead, copper bead, seed bead, copper bead, two seed
beads, copper bead, two seed beads, copper bead, seed bead, copper bead, seed bead.
5. Thread the fol owing sequence onto the 5" wire: seed bead, fuchsia bead,
seed bead, copper bead, seed bead, fuchsia bead, seed bead, copper bead,
seed bead, fuchsia bead, seed bead, copper bead, seed bead, fuchsia bead,
6. Bring the two wires together and using a crimp tube, at ach them to the
round toggle end. The inside wire measures approximately 3" and the
outer wire measures approximately 4". Trim the excess wire.
7. Make a briolet e drop and at ach the drop to the round toggle end, centered
between the two crimp tubes.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for the matching earring.
Created by Cousin Corporation
Skill Level 3: Experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 25 minutes
Please read and follow all manufacturers instructions for all tools and materials used.
Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.
more projects, tips & techniques at Joann.com
2012 Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.
back to top