Mickey-Themed name Decor
- Sandylion® papercrafting coordinates:
Disney® Mickey scrapbook papers
Disney® Mickey-themed sticker embellishments
- 12" wood letter L or first letter of name
- 6" plaster letters: I, S, A or remaining letters of name
- 12"x12" cardstock: 2 yellow, 1 black
- Black paint
- 1/2" paintbrush
- Circle templates
- Glue stick
- Stamp-edged scissors
1. Paint all letters black; allow to dry. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage.
2. Using circle templates, cut out a Mickey head & ears silhouette from cardstock.
3. Place letters on yellow cardstock. Trace 1/4" outside the letter. Cut just inside line and set aside.
4. Trace around Mickey head silhouette on yellow cardstock; cut and glue silhouettes together.
5. Trace each letter backwards on the back of Mickey papers. Cut inside line, so cut-out is slightly smaller than the top surface of the letter. Attach papers with glue stick.
6. Glue yellow cardstock shapes to backs of letters. Glue the black head silhouette to the back of the letter A, then adhere the yellow silhouette. Add stickers and embellishments.