SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleenes® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™ Pen
- Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ fabric-crafting supplies:
Iron-On Crystals™: Aurora Borealis, 100 ct. (4 mm)
Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Black headband
- 1 yd 1½" black satin wired ribbon
- 3 black feathers
- 3 purple feathers
- 1 yd 1/4" purple ribbon
- 1 yd 1/4" black trim
- 1½" circle of black felt
- Straight pins
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Use the Fashion Art Tweezers™ to place crystals along 1 yard of 1½" ribbon. Set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™, following instructions on package.
2. Create rosette by pulling wire on one side of ribbon and winding into a rose.
3. Adhere rosette to felt circle with Fabric Fusion®, pinning in place until set.
4. Cut ribbon and trims into various lengths. Tie together in a knot. Glue to headband, pinning in place until set.
5. Adhere rosette to headband, over the knot of ribbons and trims. Pin in place until set.
6. Tie feathers to the ends of various ribbons. Place a dot of glue on the knots to secure.
7. Add crystals to the feathers, then set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™.
8. Remove pins.