SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Mint Green 12"x12" Minc Patterned Paper
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Portfolio Folder
Minc butterflies pack
Minc tags pack
Double sided tape
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Flea Market Pouch (optional)
Large gold paper clip
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Lace Trim
1. Take the mint green 12x12 Minc Patterned Paper with the handwriting going across the page, and run it through the Minc using the Gold Foil. After it has been foiled, trim down to 8" x 12." Create 2 parallel score lines at 5 1/2" and 6 1/4" to make sure the paper hugs the binding area.
2. Wrap paper around the outside of the Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Portfolio Folder, adhere it down using double sided tape.
3. Take a large and medium sized Monarch Butterfly from the Minc Butterflies pack, and the confetti banner piece from the Minc Tags pack. Run these pieces through the Minc using the Gold Foil.
4.Adhere the tag down to the top left hand corner of the Portfolio, then layer the butterflies on top using pop dots to add dimension. You can also use some of the floral ephemera pieces and button piece from the Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Flea Market Pouch.
5. Slide a large gold paper clip over the butterfly cluster, then tie a piece of Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Lace Trim to it.
6. Insert a notebook and adhere to the inside of the portfolio, and enjoy your beautiful fancy new Gold Foiled journal!