1. Cut chipboard into two 5"x7" pieces. Cover with pattern paper, wrapping edges. Machine stitch around edges; ink for an aged look. Cut three 10½"x6¾" pieces of ivory cardstock. Fold at 1" & 5¾" marks.
2. Position one cardstock piece with fold on left side & page without 1" folded gutter on top. Apply adhesive to top page only and attach to chipboard album back.
3. Cut 9½"x6¾" piece of ivory cardstock. Fold at 4¾" mark. Position piece with fold on right side. Apply adhesive to top of page; attach to chipboard cover.
4. Cut six 4½"x6½" paper prints. Ink edges & adhere to ivory cardstock pages. Machine stitch around edges of five pattern paper pieces.
5. For pocket page, cut page protector to 4½"x6½". Lay over unstitched pattern paper page. Machine stitch edges & through horizontal & vertical centers. Cut plastic just under stitching to open pockets.
6. Starting with album cover, glue pages together, adhering folded 1" gutters to back of the right-hand side of the previous page.
7. Print photos. Mat on ivory cardstock. Glue to album pages. Print journaling on ivory cardstock. Trim into strips; ink edges. Attach to pages with foam adhesive.
8. Embellish pages with borders, netting, pocket tags, cording, stickers, die-cuts, chipboard shapes & ephemera. Tuck some ephemera into pockets; secure with hot glue.
9. Cut six 4½"x6½" pieces of ivory cardstock. Glue to back sides of album pages to cover stitching.
TIP: Page will tend to shift under presser foot while sewing, so use a bit of temporary adhesive to secure the page protector to the album page to hold it in place. Remove adhesive before inserting ephemera.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.