1. Cut chipboard into two 5"x7" pieces. Cover with pattern paper, wrapping edges. Machine stitch around edges; ink for an aged look. Cut three 10½"x6¾" pieces of ivory cardstock. Fold at 1" & 5¾" marks.
2. Position one cardstock piece with fold on left side & page without 1" folded gutter on top. Apply adhesive to top page only and attach to chipboard album back.
3. Cut 9½"x6¾" piece of ivory cardstock. Fold at 4¾" mark. Position piece with fold on right side. Apply adhesive to top of page; attach to chipboard cover.
4. Cut six 4½"x6½" paper prints. Ink edges & adhere to ivory cardstock pages. Machine stitch around edges of five pattern paper pieces.
5. For pocket page, cut page protector to 4½"x6½". Lay over unstitched pattern paper page. Machine stitch edges & through horizontal & vertical centers. Cut plastic just under stitching to open pockets.
6. Starting with album cover, glue pages together, adhering folded 1" gutters to back of the right-hand side of the previous page.
7. Print photos. Mat on ivory cardstock. Glue to album pages. Print journaling on ivory cardstock. Trim into strips; ink edges. Attach to pages with foam adhesive.
8. Embellish pages with borders, netting, pocket tags, cording, stickers, die-cuts, chipboard shapes & ephemera. Tuck some ephemera into pockets; secure with hot glue.
9. Cut six 4½"x6½" pieces of ivory cardstock. Glue to back sides of album pages to cover stitching.
TIP: Page will tend to shift under presser foot while sewing, so use a bit of temporary adhesive to secure the page protector to the album page to hold it in place. Remove adhesive before inserting ephemera.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>