SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
For one Bouquet:
- 28" stem pom-pom spray or carnation spray flower in white
- 26" American Beauty rose
- 27" gardenia spray in white
- 27-1/2" Confetti rose spray
- Roll of 1-1/2" bridal ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Floral tape
- Separate Gardenia Spray stem and use the smallest bloom for the center of the bouquet.
- Arrange the Rose stems, remaining Gardenia blooms and Pom-Pom/Carnation blooms as desired, wrapping the stems together with floral tape. Remove the undesired green leaves from the stems.
- Add some of the unused greenery to fill in any holes around the bouquet. Attach with floral tape.
- Wrap the bouquet with the bridal ribbon and hot glue to attach.
- Using a separate piece of ribbon, tie around the bouquet into a knot.
- Cut ribbon to desired length.