Mini Bourbon Pumpkin Pies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 package (14 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon, optional
- Wilton® Mini Pie Pan
- Wilton® Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set (leaf, pumpkin cutters used)
- Wilton® 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, unroll both pie crusts. Cut six 5" circles and press into mini pie pan. Use leaf and pumpkin cutters to cut shapes from scraps of dough.
- In large bowl, stir together cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin and eggs; whisk until well combined. Whisk in cream and bourbon. Fill crusts with 1/2 cup of filling or until nearly full. Carefully lay pastry leaves and pumpkins on top of filling.
- Bake 22-26 minutes or until center of pie jiggles only slightly. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Remove to cooling grid; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Items in This Collection