Mini Bowling Bears Game
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sculpey III clay blocks:
Blue, Just Orange, Purple, Granny Smith, Red, Ballerina, Emerald, Pale Pistachio, Chocolate, Yellow.
- Firefly Tool Set
- Foil or wax paper
- Oven or craft oven
- Oven-proof glass or metal surface for baking
Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Knead clay for 2 minutes. Wash hands after use.
- Create 2 small cones each: Blue, Emerald, Red Chocolate and Purple. Each cone should be 2-1/2" tall with a flat bottom. In the same colors create 4 small balls for the ears and 2 smaller balls for noses.
- Use Just Orange, Granny Smith, Ballerina, Pale Pistachio and Yellow clay to make a ball for each head and 6 small balls, flattened to decorate each of the cones.
- For each pin make 2 tiny White balls and 2 tinier Black balls for the eyes. For each pin attach flattened balls to the cone and roll in so the cones are smooth.
- Firmly attach the head to the cone. Attach the ears, eyes and the nose to each head. Use the purple cutting tool to cut a mouth into the lower part of the head.
- Create a bowling ball of any one of the colors.
- Decorate the ball with flattened balls in coordinating color. Smooth the ball by hand so it will roll nicely.
- Bake all the pins and the ball according to Sculpey III directions on an oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275°F for 15 minutes per 1/4" thickness. Do not use in microwave oven. Do not over-bake. Allow to cool.