Mini Chocolate Almond Loaves
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Bake Easy!™ or vegetable pan spray
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Wilton Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- Wilton® 18-Cavity Petite Loaf Pan
- Wilton® 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cavities of loaf pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, dissolve instant coffee into boiling water. Add buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture. Whisk until just blended. Pour evenly into prepared pan, about 1/3 cup per cavity. Sprinkle sliced almonds over tops of loaves.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, rotating pan halfway through bake time, or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on grid.
Mini Chocolate Almond Loaves is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by max345 from Amesome I think it is great and I like it and it is yummy.
Date published: 2016-01-10
Items in This Collection
Item # 14490619
Available for U.S. Shipping Only