1. Paint the wooden box, allow to dry and seal.
2. Drill a small hole on one side of the wooden spool (for the dowel to go through).
3. Cut the dowel to desired length/height.
4. Place some wood glue inside the spool and slip the dowels in the hole and allow to dry (be sure NOT to drill a hole all the way through the spool, only to the middle).
5. Fill the open holes on the sides of the spools and balls, with the wood filler or putty. Allow to dry (sand if needed).
6. Paint the balls, spools and dowels, allow them to dry and seal.
7. Using the gold leaf pen or gold Sharpie&™, draw lines around the center of the balls. Highlight the edges of the spools and dowels.
8. Using the greenery floral pins, place some clay at the bottom to hold the pins upright.
9. Cut a square, rectangle or circle of felt for the playing area.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.