Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs + additional for garnish
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces (1½ packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon key lime or regular lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Wilton® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Wilton Leaf Green Icing Color, optional
- 1/3 cup thawed nondairy whipped topping
- Sliced limes for garnish (optional)
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies
- White Mini Baking Cups (optional)
- Mini Muffin Pans
- 14.5"x20" Cooling Grid
Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare Wilton Mini Muffin Pans with vegetable pan spray.
In small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined. Press about 1 teaspoon crumbs into bottom of mini muffin cavities. Bake 7-8 minutes or until fragrant. Allow to cool completely.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until well combined. Add egg, key lime juice, zest, vanilla and icing color; beat until well combined. Fill mini muffin cavities with about 2 tablespoons batter.
Bake 15-17 minutes or until centers of cheesecakes are set. Carefully run a knife around edges of cheesecakes. Remove from pan; allow to cool completely on cooling grid.
Top cheesecakes with whipped topping and sprinkle with additional crumbs; add lime slice garnish, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes.
Project Tip: Instead of spraying the pan with vegetable pan spray, use Wilton Mini Baking Cups as a decorative touch to match your color theme or celebration. If using mini muffin baking cups, allow to cool in pan on cooling grid 15 minutes. Remove to cooling grid; allow to cool completely.