Mini Marble Cheesecake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:3-Pc. Mini Springform Set1 ½ teaspoons Wilton Imitation Clear Vanilla ExtractIcing Colors: Rose, Orange, Leaf Green12" Disposable Decorating BagsLarge Cookie Sheet10" x 16" Cooling Grid
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 9 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 packages (12 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Food-safe scissors
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and butter in small bowl. Press evenly into bottom of mini springform pans. Bake 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 6 tablespoons granulated sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and cornstarch until thoroughly mixed. Add sour cream and beat well until blended. Remove 1/4 cup mixture and tint portions rose, orange and green. Pour remaining mixture evenly into prepared pans.
3. Use tinted mixture in cut disposable decorating bags to pipe tinted mixture into plain mixture. Use toothpick to swirl mixtures to create a marbled effect.
4. Bake pans on cookie sheet 20-25 minutes. Allow cheesecakes to cool in oven with the door slightly open for 45 minutes. Transfer to cooling grid to cool completely; allow to cool in refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products