1. Wrap a print from the Boyhood stack around the cardboard tube, trimming any excess paper as needed. Adhere in place.
2. Cut four rocket fin shapes from thin cardboard or heavy cardstock.
3. Fold a piece of printed paper from the stack in half to cover the front and back of each fin and cut to size, allowing extra paper for the flaps on each side of the fins. Adhere the folded paper to the fins. Adhere the fin flaps to the rocket body.
4. Cut a circle from another print. Cut a wedge out of the circle and then curl the circle shape into a cone. Adhere edges together. Attach the cone to the top of the rocket/cardboard tube.
5. Cut an additional 2 circles to fit the bottom of the rocket. Attach a ribbon to the bottom section of the rocket. Put the other end of the ribbon between the two circles and adhere together. Punch a small hole through the circle grouping and then thread a ribbon through the hole. Tie a knot in the ribbon on the inner side of the circle. Tie more ribbons to the ribbon on outside of the circle. Attach another ribbon to the rocket body and tie the end to the ribbons coming from the bottom of the rocket.
6. Punch confetti from paper. Fill the rocket with candy and confetti and close, attaching the circles in place.
7. Pull the ribbon tail to release the candy.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.