SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5 Walnut Hollow® Mini Crates
- DecoArt® Americana® acrylic paint – Purple Cow, Desert Turquoise, Citron Green
- Large flat brush
- Fine sandpaper
- Paper towel
- Satin spray varnish
1. To prepare wood for painting, use fine sandpaper to lightly sand wood surface. Remove dust with paper towel.
2. Use large flat brush to apply 2 coats of paint to each crate, sanding lightly between coats. Allow to dry.
3. For a protective finish, spray crates with 2-3 coats of satin varnish.
4. Fill with crafting supplies.