Mirrored Ball Snowman
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Multi-Surface™ Satin Acrylics: Paprika, Black Tie
- Mirror ball ornaments (3 per snowman)
- Mini hat and scarf set
- Hot glue & glue gun
1. Roll small piece of paper to look like snowman’s nose. Paint nose Paprika. Allow to dry.
2. Remove hangers from two mirror ball ornaments.
3. Remove mirrors from area on two ornaments where they will be glued together.
4. Hot glue three mirror balls together and hold firmly until glue sets.
5. Add on scarf and hat with additional hot glue.
6. With handle end of paintbrush, add dots for eyes with Black Tie. Draw mouth using Black Tie. Add dried nose with hot glue.
7. Allow ornament to dry completely before hanging.