Miss Royal T
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Express Yourself! Metallic Iron-On Transfers: silver Royalty & Fleur-de-Lis
- Glam-It-Up! 300 Iron-On Crystals: 1 Multi-Color, 2 Clear
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Black T-shirt
- Iron, pressing cloth & ironing surface
- Washing machine & dryer
- Read instructions before beginning project. Refer to PDF/photo for color and design placement.
- Wash and dry shirt to remove sizing, then iron smooth. Do not use fabric softener.
- Place shirt on ironing board. Remove Royalty Iron-On Transfer from package and cut off crown design. Position crown under the neckline. Cover with pressing cloth & iron following package instructions. Position Royalty transfer & press. Position fleur-de-lis & press. Remove backing.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to place multi-color iron-on crystals onto crown. Turn on Cordless Heat-Setting Tool. Touch tip of tool to top of crystal. Hold and count to 5. Remove heat. Let crystal cool, touch with fingernail to check that it has adhered. If not add a few more seconds of heat. Adhere remaining crystals to crown.
- Add clear crystals around design with the larger crystals toward center & smaller ones extending outward. Adhere with heat-setting tool.