Misty Haze Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Shawl In A Ball: Mindful Mauve 1 ball or color of choice
- Lion Brand® knitting needles size 10.5 (6.5 mm)
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Finished Circumference About 69" (175.5 cm)
- Finished Height About 18" (45.5 cm)
- 12 sts = about 4" (10 cm) in St st (knit on RS, purl on WS).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Cowl is worked in one piece on large needles.
- Ends of piece are sewn together to make the Cowl.
- Cast on 54 sts.
- Row 1 (RS): Slip the first st, knit to end of row.
- Row 2: Slip the first st, work in St st (knit on RS, purl on WS) to end of row.
- Repeat Row 2 until about 2 yds. (2 m) of yarn remains.
- Bind off.
- Sew ends of piece together to make Cowl.
- Weave in ends.
- RS = right side
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- St st = Stockinette stitch
- WS = wrong side