Misty Lace Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4-oz each Tulip Fabric Spray Paint: Dark Teal, Sparkling Silver
- Darice 10" crochet doily
- Blumenthal Lansing Co. white cotton tote
- Iron, pressing surface
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
- Washer & dryer
Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Refer to photo.
- Prewash and dry tote; do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets. Iron flat.
- Lay tote on work surface; smooth out. Place a piece of cardboard in between layers of tote.
- Place doily on tote in upper left corner.
- Shake Dark Teal fabric spray paint. Spray on paper towel to get a feel for sprayer. Spray over the top of doily and around edges.
- Lift doily straight up; lay on the bottom right corner of tote. Spray over the top of doily and around edges. Lift doily straight up and set aside.
- Shake Sparkling Silver fabric spray paint and spray over entire tote.
- Allow to dry 4 hours.
- Tote can be washed (inside out) after 72 hours.