Mixed Chain Drop Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Geometric hematite chain
- Hematite chain
- Antique gold chain
- 2.5mm rhinestone chain
- Gold pearls
- Pink pearls
- Head pins
- Eye pins
- Jump rings
- End crimps
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Bead fix
1. Cut a 15" section of chunky gold chain.
2. Cut 5 sections of chunky gold chain into 1-1/2".
3. Cut 4 sections of silver chain into 2-1/2".
4. Cut 4 sections of the hematite chain into 3".
5. String 2 gold pearls on an eye pin and 1 gold pearl on a head pin. Bend, trim and loop the pins, connect the two together. String 3 more head and eye pins with the gold pearls.
6. String 4 sets of eye pins with 3 pink pearls connected to a head pin with a pink pearl.
7. Cut 6 sections of the rhinestone chain into 2-1/2" and 3" long. Put a drop of bead fix on an end crimp, place the last 2 rhinestones into the end crimp and squeeze the side together to hold link in place.
8. Cut a 6-1/2" strand of hematite chain. Attach bead and chain strands with jump rings to the hematite chain.
9. Use oval links to connect the hematite chain to the gold chain.