1. Create a 2" grid on the front of canvas. Mark a dot every 2" around the perimeter of the canvas. Complete grid by marking dots every 2" from the top and left edges.
2. Starting from the left top corner of the canvas, make diagonal lines, connecting the dots, so that a chevron pattern is formed. Extend lines on the side of the canvas as well.
3. Paint every other chevron with light blue violet paint. Allow to dry.
4. Apply Mod Podge® onto blank chevrons. Sprinkle glitter on top of the Mod Podge®. Dust off excess glitter. Allow to dry.
5. In the center of the canvas, lightly draw a letter with a pencil.
6. Hot glue the buttons onto the canvas. Layer and stack the buttons for a dimensional effect. If using two different colors of buttons, fade one color into the other.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>