1. Slightly dampen decorative papers so they tear easily with irregular edges.
2. While the paper is still moist and workable, shape to the bottom of the Wide Mouth Jar.
3. Apply generous coating of decoupage paste, leaving texture and ridges with paste.
4. Once the paste is dry, use rubber stamps, postage stamps, or any embellishment desired.
5. Drizzle two to three colors of translucent paint over design. Allow to dry.
6. Use black marker to add further embellishment as needed.
7. Lightly coat the outside of the jar with clear acrylic craft spray. Allo to dry and repeat.
8. Add Approx.ly 1” of sand to the bottom of the wide mouth jar.
9. Follow directions on the Wide Mouth Wire Handel to attach handle to jar.
10. Place flameless candle into the 16 oz. Jelly Jar and place that jar onto the sand based, Wide Mouth Lantern.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.