1. Slightly dampen decorative papers so they tear easily with irregular edges.
2. While the paper is still moist and workable, shape to the bottom of the Wide Mouth Jar.
3. Apply generous coating of decoupage paste, leaving texture and ridges with paste.
4. Once the paste is dry, use rubber stamps, postage stamps, or any embellishment desired.
5. Drizzle two to three colors of translucent paint over design. Allow to dry.
6. Use black marker to add further embellishment as needed.
7. Lightly coat the outside of the jar with clear acrylic craft spray. Allo to dry and repeat.
8. Add Approx.ly 1” of sand to the bottom of the wide mouth jar.
9. Follow directions on the Wide Mouth Wire Handel to attach handle to jar.
10. Place flameless candle into the 16 oz. Jelly Jar and place that jar onto the sand based, Wide Mouth Lantern.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>