SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds. sports logo fleece
- 1" strapping – 3/4 yds.
- Sewing machine
- Quilter's ruler
- Basic sewing supplies
- 1/2" Seam allowance included in all measurements
- RST – Right Sides Together
- Pillow Front & Back – 2 pcs. – 21" x 21"
- Blanket Front & Back – 2 pcs. – 60" x 72"
- Place the strapping 1/2" in one each side of the pillow at the top on the right side. Stitch in place.
- With RST place the logos of the pillow pieces in opposite directions. Stitch around 2 side edges and the edge with the strapping.
- Turn the pillow right side out. The logos should be in opposite directions, one logo side up and the other down.
- Pin the pillow raw edge to the top edge of the blanket centering it. Stitch across the edge to hold in place.
- Pin the rest of the pillow to the blanket, the stitch down both side edges of the pillow. Back stitch on the the lower edge of the pillow on both sides.
- With RST stitch the blanket front to the blanket back leaving and opening on the lower edge for turning. Turn right side out and hand stitch the opening closed.
- Follow the remaining illustrations for folding the blanket into the pillow.