Mod Dorm Calendar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8 oz Plaid Mod Podge matte finish
- Magnetic calendar board
- Love tags Soft Spoken
- Neapolitan floral stickers
- Scrapbook paper, 3 sheets each: Peppermint Rain Drops, Green Croc
- 2 yds trim: apple green
- Sponge brush
- Masking tape
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Use newspaper and masking tape to cover front of calendar.
- Cut Peppermint Rain Drops & Green Croc papers into pieces wide enough to cover front and sides of frame.
- Starting with Green Croc paper, use sponge brush to apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to back of 1 piece & place on the frame, smoothing around curves and edges by hand.
- Continue with Peppermint Rain Drops, overlapping each piece until frame is covered. Allow to dry.
- Seal frame with a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Remove tape and paper.
- Hot glue trim to inside edge of frame.
- Embellish frame with stickers and tags or cut out pictures and apply with Mod Podge.
- Cover magnets with floral stickers or cut out pictures and apply with Mod Podge.