1. Create oval and rectangular frames from mod mold using white mod melts in glue gun. Excess mod melt can be trimmed from frames with scissors. Create as many as needed for phrase.
2. Paint frames with Pure Gold. When dry, apply several coats of gold glitter paint. Allow to dry.
3. From paper pack, select letters and cut to fit slightly larger than frame opening. Glue to back of frames as shown.
4. Select background pattern and cut to fit large square. Also cut a strip of another pattern to create vertical banner.
5. Brush Mod Podge® onto front of strip and place face down onto square. Place wax paper over strip and squeegee to smooth. Repeat with background pattern.
6. Cut three lengths of baker' twine and tie knots into ends. Place frames with letters onto front of square for spacing.
7. Glue twine to square as shown. Glue frames along twine.
8. Attach charms where desired to finish.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>