Mod Podge Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paints:
- Antique Gold
- Mod Podge®:
- Mod Mold Ornaments
- White Mod Melts
- Toilet tissue rolls
- Coordinating fabrics
- #8 flat brush
- Liner brush
- Stencil tape
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut the two toilet tissue rolls to the desired width. Cut them so that when opened they have two ends on each. Hot glue two ends together so that the bracelet is longer. Place around wrist to measure the size and cut off any extra length.
2. Cut two pieces of fabric about a 1/2” larger then the bracelet. Place the fabric face down and brush Mod Podge on the back. Allow to dry. This will keep the fabric from fraying.
3. Cut the fabric down another 1/4” which will still leave it larger than the bracelet.
4. Mod Podge® the fabric to the toilet tissue roll and fold over the edges to the inside. Allow to dry. Cut the other piece of fabric the same length and width as the bracelet and Mod Podge to the inside. Make sure to cover up the raw edges that have been folded over to the inside. Allow to dry.
5. Tape off the gold trim and paint with Antique Gold. Allow to dry.
6. Make the Mod Melt Ornaments and paint them Antique Gold. Allow to dry. Glue them to bracelets. Refer to photo for placement.
7. For the Mod Melt Ornament Frames cut out a piece of coordinating fabric that will fit inside the frames. Paint the monogram letters in Licorice. Allow to dry and then Mod Podge them inside the frames.
8. For the Cameo Mod Melt cut out the oval shape from fabric and Mod Podge onto Ornament. Paint the letter in Antique Gold.