SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Quart Ball jar
- Mod Podge® decoupage paste
- Paint brush
- Assorted colors of tissue paper
- Ribbon selection
- Battery-operated votive candle
1. Wash and dry jar.
2. Cut several colors of tissue paper into small pieces.
3. Put one hand in jar to hold it while working. Paint section of jar with Mod Podge and place pieces of tissue paper on the Mod Podge covered section. Overlap the tissue pieces for variations. Apply layer of Mod Podge on top of tissue and go on to another section.
4. When the jar is covered, apply one last coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry.
5. Tie ribbons around top edge and place battery operated candles inside.