Model Magic Flag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola&®:Red Model Magic&®Blue Model Magic&®White Model Magic&®No-Run School Glue
- White poster board
1. Cut out a piece of poster board to create the base for the flag.
2. Roll out and flatten a square piece of blue Model Magic&® for the back drop for the stars. Glue on upper left corner of poster board.
3. Roll out and flatten 7 long pieces of red Model Magic&® to make the red stripe on the flag. Glue stripes onto poster board.
4. Roll out 50 small dots using the white Model Magic&®. These are the stars. Glue on blue square. Allow to dry.