Model Magic Ghost And Spider
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola® Model Magic®, black & white
- Small detailing tool
- Roll approximately half the package of white Model Magic® into a cone shape – refer to photo for body and head shape.
- Use a small amount of white to create two arms – refer to photo for placement and shape.
- Use a small detailing tool to create holes for eyes and mouth.
- Fill in holes with a small amount of black Model Magic.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and allow to dry.
- Roll approximately 1/4 the package of black Model Magic® into two balls – one ball 1-1/2" for the body and one 1/2" for the head - refer to photo.
- Roll a small amount of black into approximately 3" long “snakes” for legs – make 8 total.
- Lay the legs out 4 on each side with the centers touching; press lightly to flatten center.
- Lay the body and head on top of flattened portion.
- Bend legs into shape – refer to photo.
- Use a small detailing tool to create holes for eyes.
- Fill in holes with a small balls of white Model Magic.
- Add a tiny black ball onto each eye.
- Allow to dry.