1. Roll one 1½" diameter ball of black for head and one 2¼" diameter ball of white for body between your hands.
2. Flatten and roll the black ball to a 1/8" thick slab.
3. Place the black slab around the white body; shaping ball into taller, more oval body shape.
4. Place head on the body.
5. Form hat shape from pink.
6. Roll a rope shape from pink and wrap around hat to create a brim.
7. Place hat on body; use toothpick to create lines on hat brim.
8. Use a small amount of white to form a ball for top of hat.
9. Place ball on hat; use toothpick to create texture on ball.
10. Roll a 9" rope of pink and flatten to 1/2" wide for scarf.
11. Wrap scarf around neck and cross over in front; use toothpick to create fringe on the ends of the scarf.
12. Mix equal parts red and yellow together to make orange for beak and feet.
13. Roll two 1/2" balls for feet.
14. Place feet under body and use toothpick to make lines for toes.
15. Form beak from small amount of orange; place in position.
16. Form eyes with small amount of white and black; press into position.
17. Follow manufacturer’s directions and allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.