Modern Blue Stretch Band Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Stretch bands/rubber bands in assorted colors
· Beads/pendant of choice
1. Review http://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-stretch-band-bracelet/ to learn the basic stretch band technique.
2. Fold a rubber band in half and attach to a clip.
3. Using another rubber band, squeeze and loop it through the rubber band attached to the clip. Repeat, alternating colors for desired length.
4. Add decorative beads as desired to bracelet.
5. Attach clip to the final folded rubber band to finish.