Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. For best results, clean your hands in between colors. Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275°F for 30 minutes per 1/4" thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be completed by an adult.
Begin by preheating oven to 275°F . Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. For best results, condition all clay by running it through the clay dedicated pasta machine several passes on the widest setting. Fold the clay in half after each pass and insert the fold side into the rollers first.
1. Use the Clay Conditioning Machine on the thickest setting to roll out 1/8 package of each color into sheets.
2. Stack the sheets on top of one another and roll the stack through the Clay Conditioning Machine on the thickest setting. Cut the stack in half and stack again and roll through the Clay Conditioning Machine. Repeat this step once more. Repeat a total of 3 times.
3. Mist the stack light with water and press the linear design block into the layered sheet.
4. Hold the Super Slicer almost parallel to the textured surface of clay. Carefully shave the raised portion of the texture away. Use the Acrylic Roller to smooth the surface and roll the sheet out to a medium thickness.
5. Use the Super Slicer Flexible Blade to cut the triangle shape for the earrings out of the patterned sheet approx. 1-5/8"x1" at the top. Use the needle tool to pierce holes into the sides of the triangles, about 1/4" below the top edge and 1/4" deep on each side. Bake the triangles according to the directions above and allow to cool.
6. Pinch off a small amount of black clay and form a ball. Roll the ball into a snake a shape about 2" L x 3/16" diameter. Use the needle tool to pierce through the center of the snake. Cut two tubes 7/8" w x 3/16" diameter. Roll the tubes onto sand paper to add texture. Bake according to the manufactures directions and allow to cool.
7. Use the wire cutters to cut a 4" piece of wire. Form a loop in the center of the length. Carefully thread each wire end through the black tube, one from each direction, crossing through the tube in opposite directions. Pull the wire tight so the top diagonal lines are straight and even and the upper portion looks like a coat hanger. Bend the wire that extends from each end of the tube down at a 90° angle. Bend another 90° angle about 1/2" down, even with the position of the holes in the patterned shapes. Trim the wire to 1/4" length and insert into the shapes. Attach French hook wires.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>