Molten Chocolate Mini Cake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:White Decorator Preferred Fondant (1 oz. makes 8 bees)Lemon Yellow Icing ColorExtra Fine FoodWriter Edible Color Markers4" Round/Tart Quiche Pan Set10"x16" Cooling GridVanilla Whipped Icing Mix12" Disposable Decorating BagsDecorating Tip 2A
- Sliced almonds
- Favorite molten mini cake recipe
- Food-safe scissors
- Cocoa powder
1. Make fondant bees 1 day in advance. Tint fondant yellow. Use a 5/8" ball of fondant and roll into a point at one end. Stick two almond slices for wings on either side. Let dry overnight. Use black edible color marker to draw stripes and eyes.
2. Prepare molten chocolate cake following recipe directions. Bake mini cakes following recipe directions.
3. Prepare whipped icing according to package directions. Use tip 2A, cut disposable decorating bag and icing to pipe swirl on top of mini cakes. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Place fondant bee.