Makes 12 cupcakes.
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Prepare muffin pan with baking cups.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add milk, melted unsweetened chocolate and vanilla; beat until well combined. Add flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Fill each baking cup 1/3 full. Drop a truffle onto the batter. Spoon remaining batter into pan until cup is 2/3 full.
4. Bake 22-24 minutes or until tops of cupcakes spring back when touched. Cool in pan on cooling grid 8 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan. Cool completely before icing.
5. For icing, beat meringue powder, cold water, and half of sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar and continue to beat 5 minutes or until icing holds stiff peaks. Spread or pipe over cooled cupcakes. Preheat broiler. Broil cupcakes 2-3 minutes, or until icing browns lightly.
6. Crush one graham cracker into crumbs. Break remaining graham crackers into pieces. Sprinkle crumbs over icing; garnish with remaining graham crackers and chocolate pieces.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.