Mom Birthday Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars item:
- 12" Rotary Trimmer
- Scallop Paper Edge
- Stamp Press
- Basic Font Stamp Set
- Kid's Birthday Stamp Set
- Thank You Stamp Set
- Ultra ShapeXpress
- 12"x12" Craft Mat
- Shape Template, Tags
- Heidi Grace Designs Maple Crest Court paper collection: Mix Floral, Mini Decor Stripe, Paisley, Mono Floral
- White gel pen
- Charcoal ink
- Cut tag shape measuring 3"Wx6-1/2"H from reverse side of Mono Floral paper.
- Trim bottom with Paper Edger and ink sides.
- Cut 1-1/2"W strip from Mix Floral paper; ink edges and adhere to top of tag, folding over.
- Cut Mix Floral paper 3"Wx3"H and ink edges.
- Using Stamp Press and square border patterns, stamp top and bottom edge of paper square, then adhere to front of tag.
- Draw flower on Mini Decor Stripe paper and cut out with Ultra ShapeXpress Tool using Freehand attachment.
- Stamp circle design in center of flower; ink edges of flower and adhere to top of tag.
- Cut small circle from Tags Shape Template; ink edges and adhere to center of flower.
- Using Stamp Press, stamp "Happy Birthday" on reverse side of Paisley cardstock; trim; ink edges and adhere to lower right of tag.
- Using Stamp Press, stamp MOM on reverse side of Paisley cardstock; trim; ink edges and adhere as shown.
- Stamp flower shapes on tag.
- Add white gel pen doodling to flower center.