1. Paint all letters orange. Let dry. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage.
2. Paint just the top surface yellow. Let dry. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage. Spray with gloss varnish.
3. Cut a tag shape from orange cardstock and round the corners. Punch a hole and tie on embroidery floss. Hand print LOVE or use rub-on alphabet letters.
4. On the back of green glitter cardstock, draw a stem using the curved line ruler as a guide. Cut out. Cut two leaves freehand. Glue the leaves and the stem to the first M in the word MOM.
5. Disassemble the daisy stem so 2 layers of petals remain. Punch a large hole from green glitter cardstock and a smaller hole from coordinating scrapbook paper. Glue the green circle to the daisy center. Attach the smaller circle with a Zots™ self-adhesive 3D dot. Glue all to the top of the stem.
6. When glue is dry, tie on the LOVE tag.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.