Mom's Little Cupcake T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt cupcake iron-on
- FolkArt fabric paints: Metallic Rose Shimmer, Engine Red Dimensional
- Simply Birthday Wishes stencils
- Stencil brush
- T-shirt, pink
- Shirt board
- Disappearing pen
- Palette or foam plate
- Pressing cloth
- Prewash T-shirt. Do not use fabric softener. Iron smooth.
- Following instructions on felt iron package, transfer cupcake to shirt. Allow to cool.
- Place shirt board inside T-shirt.
- Place a dime-size puddle of metallic rose shimmer paint onto palette or foam plate.
- Following photo for placement, use stencil brush to stencil the words "MOM'S LITTLE" onto the front of the t-shirt. Allow to dry at least 1 hour.
- Use engine red dimensional paint to apply small dots to stenciled letters. Allow to dry at least 1 hour.
- Use engine red dimensional paint to apply dots to top of cupcake.
- Allow to dry overnight before wearing t-shirt. Allow to dry 72 hours before washing.