SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Buttons (Colors and sizes according to image)
Mono Lisa print out of choice
1. Lay poster board out on a flat surface.
2. Draw outline of image for reference. Leave a border around poster board the depth of the frame.
3. Seperate buttons into piles according to color.
4. Lay out button design on poster board. When confident with placement, begin to adhere buttons to poster board. Layer as necessary. Allow all to dry.
5. Remove frame glass. Line up the poster board border with the frame and adhere poster board into place. Allow to dry.
6. Place frame backing onto frame and hang.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.