Money Saver Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden palette – 14"x12"
- Mason jars – clear, green & teal
- Mini chalkboards & chalk
- Acrylic paint – off white
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Surface cover
1. Paint wooden palette with acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
2. Glue mason jars and mini chalk boards to palette, refer to photo for placement.
3. Tie twine around neck of mason jars. Trim excess.
4. Write “SAVE”?, “SPEND”? and “GIVE”? on mini chalkboards.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details